Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues celebrates Jazz Appreciation Month (JAM) by hosting Jazz Crawl 2014!
JAM was designated by the Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum of American History in 2001 and the U.S. Congress passed legislation in 2003 that declared April as Jazz Appreciation Month.
JAM Sioux Falls signature event, the Jazz Crawl will feature many local jazz musicians at your favorite bars and restaurants. This event includes 15 venues and over 30 local jazz musicians! Jazz Crawl will take place Saturday, April 26, starting at 5pm.
• A Taste of the Big Apple, Dan Larsen 5pm-Close
• Elements on 8th, Brian Masek 5pm-7pm
• Wild Sage Grille, Jim McKinney Trio 6pm-9pm
• Grille 26, So What 6pm-10pm
• Crawford’s, Chris Borchardt Band 6pm-9pm
• Bros Brasserie, “Jazzed” with Bobby Gripp with special guest Jeff Solon 6pm-9pm
• K Restaurant, Terry Brooks 6:30pm-8:30pm
• Carnaval Brazilian Grill, Chris Champion 6:30pm-9:30pm
• Icon Lounge, JAS Quintet performing the music of Wayne Shorter and Herbie Hancock
• Parker’s Bistro, Ken Jacobs 8pm-10pm • Paramount, Evan Jones 8pm-11pm
• Copper Lounge, Brian Masek & Friends, 8pm-11pm
• Latitude 44, Joshua Hoyer & the Shadowboxers, 8pm-Midnight
• Old Skoolz, TELEJAZZ 8:30pm
• Monks House of Ale Repute, Elisabeth Hunstad with Matt Hastad, 9pm-Midnight